FRINGE 3.10 - Walter & SeptemberThere are things that I know. But there are things that I do not. Various possible futures are happening simultaneously. I can tell you all of them, but I cannot tell you which one of them will come to pass. Because every action causes ripples, consequences both obvious and… unforeseen.
The World’s Most Beautiful Museums
“In poetically well built museums, formed from the heart’s compulsions, we are consoled not by finding in them old objects that we love, but by losing all sense of Time.” - Orhan Pamuk
In honor of International Museum Day, we assembled a list of our favorite museums around the world. Museums house the world’s treasures—be they artistic, scientific or historical—and in turn they are often designed to reflect or enhance the collections they host.
See more museum photos from across the Instagram community by browsing the location pages for these museums below.
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art - New York City, United States
- Museo Guggenheim - Bilbao, Spain
- The J. Paul Getty Museum - Los Angeles, United States
- State Hermitage Museum (Госуда́рственный Эрмита́ж) - St. Petersberg, Russia
- New Museum (@newmuseum) - New York City, United States
- Museum of Islamic Art - Doha, Qatar
- Jardines et Musée de Claude Monet - Giverny, France
James Baxter the Horse
► it’s the angels! they’re falling.
Then she let her hand fall, and the light faded, and suddenly she laughed again, and lo! she was shrunken: a slender elf-woman, clad in simple white, whose gentle voice was soft and sad.